Baby Elephant Card


 A sweet little elephant for a sweet little baby. I love how this turned out, it is so cute!

Cardstock: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, and Happy Forest DSP.

Ink Colors: Staz-On Jet Black, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, and Crumb Cake

The Card base is So Saffron cut at 8.5 x 5.5, then folded in half to make a 4.25 x 5.5 card.

The DSP layer was cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.

I used the Elephant Parade stamps with the matching die set.  The Elephant, Mouse and Leaf trio were stamped in Staz-On on a scrap piece of Basic White paper, then die cut on my die cut machine.  I used my watercolor brush pens to color the images.  The 2 pieces of grass were die cut from Pear Pizazz and the tiny peanuts were cut from Crumb Cake.  

The card top layer was cut at 3.5 x 4.75, then I added the Basic White, which is cut at 3.25 x 4.5

I used my watercolor brush pen to brush some Pear Pizazz on as background grass.  Then I adhered all the pieces onto the card front, added a few gems from my stash, and this was the result.  

Comments

Popular Posts