General Information

 Just a quick note.

I have been making cards and paintings for quite a few years.  I have a lot of them that I made before keeping a record of materials that I used.  I will try to be as accurate as I can, but I am only human and would not be surprised if I made some mistakes.

I have a lot (I mean A LOT) of stamps that I use to make cards.  While many of them are from Stampin' Up!, I am not a demonstrator or affiliated with them.  I just really like their products.  Most of the paper and ink I use is from them as well.  Of course, I have many other stamps from a variety of places, including digital stamps.  Like I said, I will try to be accurate.

For my paintings, I get my canvases from Michaels at the moment.  I buy my acrylic paints from lots of places.  I will try to specify brands, but like I said, a lot of my paintings were done before I started keeping track of things. I mostly use Floetrol and water as a pouring medium and generally mix my paints with 2 parts PM to 1 part paint.  I have watched tons of videos over the last 5 years, teaching myself lots of paint pouring techniques.  There are a ton of great artists out there and I am subscribed to quite a few on You Tube.

So that's all for the moment! 



Comments

Popular Posts