A Sympathy Card


 A simple but elegant way to show someone you care.

Card details:

The card base is Basic Gray measuring 8.5 x 5.5, and then folded in half so the card measures 4.25x5.5.

The layer is Gray Granite cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  If you don't want to do eighths, you can cut the layer at 4x5.25. This makes a nice border around the card top.

The card top is Basic White cut at 4x5.25 (I am using eighths). Again, if you want to use quarters the measurement would be 3.75x5)

I stamped the sentiment from Something Fancy (Stampin' Up!) off to the left in black. I stamped the flower cluster (Stampendous) in Gray Granite.  I have a tiny butterfly punch I used to punch out a butterfly from Gray Granite, and then added a tiny adhesive pearl from my stash.

The inside of this card has a layer of Basic White adhered with my tape runner.  The inside is blank, leaving plenty of room for a personal message.

Comments

Popular Posts