Silly Sealife

 



This birthday card could really be for anyone.  It is a cute and fun way to send someone Happy Birthday wishes!


Here is a list of supplies that I used to make this card:

Stamp Set: Silly Sealife by Stampin Up!

Paper Colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Tempting Turquoise, and Light Green (not sure what it was called, it is an old Stampin' Up! color)

Ink Colors: VersaFine Clair Nocturne, Coastal Cabana and Tempting Turquoise

Embossing Folders:  Happy Birthday and one with circles.  I believe they are both by Cuttlebug.


I inked the Happy Birthday embossing folder before embossing the green cardstock.  The ink highlights the embossing and I like the effect.

I used a water color brush pen to color the whale and the water.  I used Tempting Turquoise for the whale, and Coastal Cabana for the ocean.

The inside of the card is blank, perfect for writing a custom message!

Comments